1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
* Identification: OVIXIA CONSULTORES, SL
* CIF: B-70535083
* Trademark: FILKERS
* Registered office: C / Huertas, nº 8, 8º-G, 15003, A Coruña
* Email: [email protected]
For the purposes of the provisions of current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, OVIXIA CONSULTORES, SL informs the User of the existence of an automated processing of personal data created by OVIXIA CONSULTORES, SL and under its responsibility with the personal data that you may provide us while browsing our Website (at the time of registration or when you send an email message).
The collection and automated processing of Personal Data that OVIXIA CONSULTORES, SL performs, is for the administration, management and control of the contractual relationships provided through the Web, as well as sending you information by any means, including email and / or or equivalent means, about services and news that we consider of interest to you.
Among others, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
* Manage your navigation through the Website.
* Manage the Customer Service, to respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
* Send you information by any means, including email and / or equivalent, appropriate and personalized means that you request at all times, as well as to keep you informed, by any means, of those offers, news and promotions, including the analysis and the formation of profiles and, in general, the performance of commercial, promotional and / or marketing actions of its own or of suppliers and / or collaborators with whom OVIXIA CONSULTORES, SL has reached a promotion agreement, as long as you have marked the legal check authorizing the sending of said commercial communications.
* Manage compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationships that OVIXIA CONSULTORES, SL maintains with you.
* Manage your user registration and identify you as a “registered user” so that you can make purchases without having to repeatedly enter your personal data.
The data that you provide to OVIXIA CONSULTORES, SL is intended to be able to manage your request, as well as.
Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory may mean that it is not possible to manage your registration as a user or the use of certain functionalities or services available through the Platform.
You hereby guarantee that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertake to notify any change or modification thereof. In the event that you provide us with Personal Data from third parties, you are responsible for having informed and obtained their consent to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform, to those Responsible for Treatment or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
4. USER CONSENT
By submitting data by registering on our forms, by using email messages or other means, you voluntarily provide us with your information. Such information may include your name, comments, opinions, email address, or telephone number.
The data will not be disclosed to third parties. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to OVIXIA CONSULTORES, SL are true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof, being responsible for any false or inaccurate information made and for the damages caused to OVIXIA CONSULTORES, SL
Regarding that information that is sent by minors, it will be an essential requirement that the sender has previously obtained the consent of the father, the guardian or the legal representative so that the personal data can be subject to automated processing.
OVIXIA CONSULTORES, SL will cancel, erase and / or block the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or are no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation on data protection.
5. DATA TRANSFER
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we inform you that the aforementioned belonging entities are located in the European Economic Area, so the transfer of personal data will be under a safe data protection level and guaranteeing their confidentiality.
6. CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
OVIXIA CONSULTORES, SL will only keep and process User data for as long as the purposes for which they have been collected remain and, in any case, until the legally established deadlines expire.
The treatment of the data for the referral of informative communications will be carried out as long as the User does not revoke their consent and while the purposes for which said personal data have been collected remain unchanged.
Subsequently, the personal data will be blocked, which will remain at the exclusive disposal of the judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent authorities for the demand of possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the limitation period of the same. Once the aforementioned period has elapsed, OVIXIA CONSULTORES, SL will proceed to delete the data.
7. RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION, OPPOSITION, PORTABILITY AND DELETE
The User may revoke the consent given and exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, portability and deletion of the processing of their personal data, in the terms and conditions provided in the current regulations on the protection of personal data.
For your convenience, you can exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting OVIXIA Consultores, SL: Data Protection Department; C / Huertas, nº 8, 8º-G, 15003, A Coruña, or to our email address: [email protected]
Likewise, Users are informed that they have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) if they consider their rights violated.
8. WE ALSO RECEIVE TECHNICAL INFORMATION WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES
Today when you use a website, mobile application, or other Internet service, certain types of information are almost always created and recorded automatically.
Below, we inform you of some types of information that we collect when you. Use this website:
* Registration data: When you browse our website, our servers automatically record information (“registration data”), which includes the data that your browser sends each time you visit a website.
* These registration data may include your Internet protocol address, the addresses of the web pages that you have visited and that had content from OVIXIA CONSULTORES, SL, the type of browser and its configuration, the date and time of the request, when you used FILKERS and the data contained in cookies.
* You can obtain more detailed information about the use we make of cookies in the following link Cookies policy .
* Device information: In addition to recording data, we may also collect information about the device with which you access, such as the type, its configuration, its unique identification, the operating system you use or data about crashes. The collection of this type of information usually depends on the type of device you use and its configuration. The information is different if you use a Mac, a PC, an Iphone or an Android phone. To find out the type of information your device sends us, you can consult the policies of the device manufacturer or software provider.
OVIXIA CONSULTORES, SL adopts the security levels required by current regulations on data protection at all times, that is, the necessary measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access to personal data, taking into account all time of the state of technology. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Internet security measures are not impregnable and there may be leaks due to malicious actions of third parties.
OVIXIA CONSULTORES, SL may periodically change this policy and, in such case, we will publish said changes on this website. The fact of continuing to browse www.filkers.com after the entry into force of the aforementioned changes will be understood as your acceptance of the policy thus modified. In the event that the changes are of greater importance, we will notify you in a more prominent way or request your consent, as specified by law.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Website and the conditions contained in this Legal Notice are governed by Spanish legislation. For any litigious question or conflict derived from or related to the access and use of the Website, or the interpretation and fulfillment of the aforementioned conditions, the parties submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of A Coruña.